Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE-ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog (Copy And Share Everything). After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration to choose from. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
The card I CASEd is from page 16 of the Occasions Catalog. I think this Bloomin' Heart Thinlit is beautiful as are the papers from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper.
I used the above card in my card class and one of my students decorated the inside of her card beautifully. See below.
I decided to CASE the card again by using the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper as a solid base. I like how it makes the Early Espresso heart pop out.
I used the enamel glitter dots from the Love Blossoms Embellishments Kit in lieu of plain pearl centers; they compliment the glimmer paper very well.
This Bloomin' Heart Thinlit is great for Valentine's day, weddings, anniversaries and more. The Bloomin' Heart thinlit die and Bloomin' Love stamp set are available in a bundle saving you 15%; add on the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper and Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit and you earn a free gift from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Enjoy our blog hop. You'll find my supply list at the end of this post. I hope you'll leave a comment in the comment section at the end of the hop and let me know what you think of these cards, the heart thinlit or our hop. Happy Stampin'
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb...
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles <---YOU ARE HERE
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!