I'm taking a break from posting on my blog for a while; however, I am still holding card classes locally (Monterey Peninsula). If you have any questions please EMAIL ME
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase products that can add sparkle and/or shine for a finishing touch. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Below is my sparkle and shine card:
I used the shaving cream technique to do the background. Yes, it came out exactly as I first envisioned (she said shaking her head no), but I think it looks like a snowy, windy background scene - at least that's my answer and I'm sticking to it. I did emboss the entire background with clear emboss to add shine. I silver embossed the tree from Lovely as a Tree. The sentiment is from Reason for the Season.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Zaring Browning at StampWithMeKZB.com
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin'
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles-----YOU ARE HERE
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts